- ed: it's alright to die cause death is the only thing you haven't tried but just for tonight hold on
- ed: when my hair's all but gone and my memory fades and the crowds don't remember my name when my hands don't play the same strings the same way i know you will still love me the same
- ed: i don't get waves of missing you anymore they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes
- ed: you can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen next to your heartbeat where i should be keep it deep within your soul
- ed: THEY SAY IM UP AND COMIN LIKE IM FUCKIN IN AN ELEVATOR
I maybe had a first love and had my heart broken, but reflecting on it, I don’t think that was love. I think as I’m getting older and having more in-depth relationships, maybe I’ll experience it. At the moment, I don’t know, exactly, if I’ve been in love.